It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:03 am

Welcome
Welcome to vbcf

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: 1/72 SCW female casualties preview
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:01 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Have thanks: 149 time
Some time ago, I started musing on further developing the SCW 20mm figures range by giving higher priority to accessory small sets, besides of just making large fighting troops groups. One of the accessory sets I had in mind was a small range of casualty figures, covering most (if not all) the troop types already produced. The first such set I commissioned had to be devoted to dead/injured Militia women --a commission that in my mind had compulsorily to be taken by the same artist having sculpted the Militiawomen, so as to preserve an alike feeling and look.

Well, the matter is that I've been delivered right today some pictures on the ultimate sculpts by Angel Terol; please take a glance on them and feel free to post your comments at regard:

As you can see, set is to comprise 4 figures in different, quite dramatical poses. Two of them are meant to lie dead or unconscious, while the other two are showing a lighter wound level.

After some talk with the sculptor, we agreed the figures to be made with their stand apart, so as to allow him to sculpt the figures entirely from all around. Stands are quite thin actually, and enjoy small fitting holes so as to allow figures easy fixing to them. I guess this will also please you users!

LluĂ­s
www.minairons.eu
minairons-news.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/MinaironsMiniatures
Lluis of Minairons has been thanked by:

Report this post